Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Big TV show !!

How's things with you?? ≧▽≦""
Today, may be I'll spend my free time to watch TV "Fox channel". I 'm interested in "Miss Universe" because women who run after getting beauty are so bright, I think so...As you know Japanese woman was the top of beauty in the world in a few years. That's news is glorious achievement in Japan. Riyo Mori & Kurara Chibana are symbol of Asian beauty. I was really interested in this judgement system that put stress on not only appearance like body line,tall in height ...but also personality. So... when "Miss Universe 2009" is on Fox channel at this night I'll stare at TV for about two or three hours with many snacks & juice on the relax sofa.What are you going to do at this night...? Please enjoy your night free time!! Have a great day!!*^.^* ..... Tomorrow's class is going to start at second period, ... if I stay up at this night I will be able to be in the bed longer than today.....

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm intrested in miss universe,too.
    I'm envious of their high height and nice propotion.

    Let's sleep for long long time!!
    Good night☆

    ReplyDelete