Now, it's 3 o'clock pm on 24th. I'll go to agent for my study abroad. This counseling is third time. I'll go to abroad for 6 months from next march to september. But, recently, I decided to join in Zemi I've hoped since I was a freshman. When I made a conversation with the teacher, I wanna attend to his class for 2 years perfectly. I mean that I never wanna make a blank to go to study abroad, even though it won't be so long. Therefore, I'll tell my opinion to my counseler, and I'll go to abroad during spring vacation. See you later!! bye-bye!!
Today, November 27th. In short, I"ll go to study abraod during spring vacation. But only for 7 months. I'll be concentrate for improving my English skill because I don't have enough time to be a good speaker. I've never been to English country except for US, so I'll worry about life in overseas in this time...⇒I'll go to Vancouver. There are many dialects from regions, even though these are in same English area. The biggest problem I have, is the difference from Los Angeles. The place I went before to study English, is LA only. I'm not quite familiar with other place yet. I'm planning to go to Vancouver, but I'm affraid of knowing the big difference between LA and Vancouver. As you know, LA is the one of the most popular melting pot place, therefore this place has large variation. Especially, I'll be acceptable easily because many Asian people stay there. And in this place, my thought will be understood easier there than other places. Although I've ever been to many countries, I'm affraid that I won't be able to convey my opinion. I'm confusing a little bit in my mind this time. Why?... but I don't know. may be ... at least I can't have confident for my English ability now.
Please tell me if you have any information about Vancouver. >3< '' "
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I miss you~~!! But I support you and please do your best!!!
ReplyDelete