Saturday, December 19, 2009
★Deciding my goal★
Recently, I went to AEON to study English because I'll go abroad in this spring vacation. When I went to agent to contact, my agent ataff recommended me about going to language school like AEON, GEOS,or something like that. I hoped that I was able to have confident to make a conversation with many kind of people through this program. After the class teacher said "Your speaking isn't straight a little bit and you sometimes repeat same phrase, but you're always active & positive for communication. Although first class for you, you're different from general students who are negative". I was so happy to be said so, because I believe that first step for communication is keeping high motivation speaker should have, such like this. It's very important for me to do mind set, but if I don't have even basically skills, you know it's not better. To be able to use correct bocabulary & grammar really help me when I'll talk to native speakers in birthplace. Therefore, from now on, I'll attention to improving my skill more & more. Whether I'll be able to achieve this goal, or not is just up to me. Everyday, Everytime... I'm interested in English!! You're same to me, aren't you? ●^3^●
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment