Sunday, January 17, 2010

NEW YEAR was already coming>3<"

Finally, I 'm very sorry~/3\; I haven't met you in this blog for a long time!!
New Year was already coming, we met you in class, & I said to you "A Happy New Year". But please let me say again, "Hello, A Happy New Year!! Please good along with me this year" As I said before, on New year's Eve, I went to temple near my house, & I tolled a temple bell toll at night. But although I wanted to toll the bell on 108 time, I couldn't this time. What's happen for me!!? ... ...
I was a little bit late for the time more than annual. So, daddy stood in line on 107 time, but I was 109 time. Bell shouldn't be tolled only 108 times. → " I ca~n't!!" >▲<; 
I was obliged to change my turn from daddy. I tolled the bell on 107 time...
I couldn't do an annual thing I've done before. In 2010, I can't imagin what would happen If I'll be off my guard... That's horrible~.~

No comments:

Post a Comment