... I'm so sorry for my blog up a little bit late! ...
★How was your weekend?★
Did you go to Ferris Festival? Most of students say, yes! I think so... What was the sttractive store for you? May be you come up with so many ideas and memories. Some students say "love navigation was so hot" others say "skin judgement was so exciting", and also students who could get a ticket for participating in actors 's talk show say "I had a great memory when I met him directly"... There is difference smong each people. Pease tell me about your memory.
★Did you buy dumpling?? I'm tired of seeing dumpling.★
In my case, I was concentrating about only selling dumpling , because it was so important for my club to boost sales. I was not necessarily excited and interesting, but at least I had a sense of fulfillment for my job in Ferris Festival. When I saw foreign people, I made certain of speaking to them like this... "Excuse me, I hope you to buy some dumpling... do you like Japanese dumpling? If you are OK, please buy one" ... Although my effort, people who bought was only one. We kept walking around campus and selling from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. There was no break time. (・○・;) What's happen?? Why didn't have free time?? That was so hard task for us. (>3<;) So I don't know how shop was opening.
★Today's class★
In my presentation class, I got many information and exciting story of Festival from you. That made me happy. Now, suddenly I think that I will be able to success for anything, I can do anything! So I wanna try to anything...laugh" Perhaps I'm crazy now because I was released from hard task. ~I'm feel so GOOD!!~
... END ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I bought a dumpling with black sesame, it was very nice!
ReplyDeleteBUT!!
small sesame struk to my front tooth!
Before my belly dance's stage, my friend told me, so I could take away it.
Huuuu...
The day before yesterday,I saw “love navigation”,,,,but I couldn't take photo(HA-HA)!
ReplyDeleteI was so surprised that there are a lot of boys!It was like Boys' school...
Sorry, I couldn't your dumpling ×O
ReplyDeleteI fulled my stomach..
I think our boy fried was so coooooool:)